Report a Problem with a Shade Tree

If you are concerned that a Borough shade tree near your property needs care, please complete the "Request for Attention to Municipal Tree" form.  Once completed, scan and email the form to Morris Fabian at [email protected].  If you prefer, drop your form in the Borough drop box at 19 Brookside Avenue.